Lemon Water Excellent for Gastrointestinal Disorder
Does anyone drink lemon water? I’m starting tomorrow..
It’s always good to add lemon water as a part of daily diet. You can easily buy a bunch of lemons from the grocery shop for only few dollars. Take a glass of water, and squeeze lemon pieces in it. Not only lemon water not only offers relief from flu and cold symptoms, also has a ton of other significant benefits for the body.
• Treat acne and make your skin more radiant. It is a very effective and powerful natural remedy. Lemon juice works by killing the acne bacterial, reducing the inflammation, also help replenish the acne scar.
• Good for arthritis and rheumatism.
• Assisting in some breathing problems, such as asthma and respiratory disorders
• Acts as a blood purifier
• Its calcium content helps build a healthy bone and teeth.
• Prevent and treat many infections because it contains a high vitamin C.
• Clean your system and stimulate the liver and kidneys
• Control high blood pressure and help people with heart problems
• Good for weight loss.
Lemon Water for Acid RefluxIf you have acid reflux or disease of digestive with occasional heartburn, try the lemon water. Acid reflux is usually caused from incomplete digestion from too little acid in the stomach. It is a super star with alkalizing effect to help the body to increase body alkalinity. Powerful properties in lemon can relieve the symptoms of bloating and poor digestion. It is evident that consumption of lemon water help cure the acid reflux.
Nutrition FactsLemon is very healthy. It contains the most essential vitamin C and minerals including copper, potassium, and magnesium. It also is a great source for citric acid with no saturated fat or cholesterol. The table below shows the nutrition facts based on the 1 serving size:
Total Fat: 0g
Vitamin A: 0
Vitamin C: 21%
Safety ProfileLemon water is easy and organic. It is unlikely to cause any side effects. Most people can tolerate it. It works both inside and out. Here is why our editor picks as a natural treatment for gastroparesis.
Leave your comment:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.